Saturday 3 October 2009

Summer holiday – Part II

Here comes Part II of our summer entry with some great pictures documenting our holidays...



Khatera: We spent our holiday in Gstaad and nearby destinations such as Interlaken. Attached a picture: It's a picture of Vahid and me at the Giessbach Waterfalls, where Sherlock Holmes is said to have died.

Mariella: This is Greece, one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!


Smita: Since I was yet to get my permit, we decided to do rounds in Switzerland itself since there were many places to go. So we went to Geneva and Neuchatel, taking out an entire day at each place. And I would vouch, it was FUN!!!!!!!!!

"Lysefjord- on our way to the Pulpit Rock, Norway"

Mahima: We covered parts of Baltic and Scandinavia


Laura: here is Alexander enjoying his bath outside with his Daddy. We are at Johan's ancestral summer cottage, in the Finnish archipelago.

Angela: Hiking in the Swiss Alps



Elena: This is the photo from our family. In the photo we are on our way from Switzerland to Italy through the Alps.


Swati: Lost in the Irish greens with Prashant


Beate: Last picture of my "vacation-trip" - me and my friends in the Boston "T"
Holiday destinations: Germany - Lausanne - La Palmye, France - Germany - Boston - NYC – Boston


Angie: Me and Nikos at the waterfalls in Interlaken (Switzerland). The nature amazed us.


At the Sagrada Familia, Spain

Kelly: This summer holiday was a whirlwind trip from Singapore (1 week with my husband, Henry, who is on IMD's Asia Trek Programme, while I visit family and friends at home) to Spain (personal holiday, 2 weeks with Henry), then to UK (my own holiday, 2 weeks to visit my sister)


Patricia: My baby and I at Acropolis, Athens – Greece


Anita: I had loads of fun in the UK, Israel, South Africa and Germany. The picture shows Oren and me at Boulders Beach, near Cape Town, where you can find a penguin colony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment